Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sorry, been in a mini-crunch of work lately and haven't been able to post. And when I do have a spare moment, I've been doing some blog housekeeping -- adding a nifty gadget I just learned about, which you'll find midway down the column on the right: LABELS. This will allow you to search through my older posts by artist or by topic. Not everyone I've written about is listed, I'm sorry to say -- couldn't make the list too long or it'd be no use. And I'm a little embarrassed to see how the list reveals my musical obsessions. But hey, if you're into Nick Lowe or Ray Davies you'll know where to go. . .

4 comments:

ssspune said...

Holly! So glad I'm rediscovering your blog--I haven't been on Ray forum much, where I first encountered your snappy writing. I appreciate your informed but 'girly' take on things (not enuff of that in music-writing) I heartily approve of your Ray/Nick obsessions. And yes, I noticed and utilized your "Labels" feature multiple times. Looking forward to reading more...

Holly A Hughes said...

So great to hear from you again! I haven't been on Ray forum much lately either (so little time). Glad you checked in here -- hope to hear more from you.

Wonderboy said...

Dan the Fan says kome back to the Ray forum or I will hunt you down in Wesbury in 11 days! xo

Holly A Hughes said...

:p I've had no time for the Ray board lately, Frank, sorry. Several major public speaking commitments sandwiched around a major flu -- it has not been fun. You can always find me on the red board!